Friday, January 27, 2012

Contest.... oh yeah!!! FREE STUFF!!!!

I just love shooting couples, so I've decided to jump on the bandwagon and offer a couples photo shoot contest. Below are the details.

Anyone can enter. Email me a photo of you and your partner at evening.star.photo@gmail.com. I will post the photos onto an album on my Facebook page. I will return the email once the photo has been posted. Only one photo per couple will be allowed to be used.

Once posted on Facebook; email, share, or contact your friends in any way you can so that they can go on to my page and LIKE your photo. The photo with the most likes wins the contest.

This contest will remain open for entries AND voting until 11:50pm February 29th.

I encourage you to be creative in your photo choosing. Pick one that represents your style as a couple and also the most recognizable so that others can see who it is. 

The winner will be announced on facebook as well as through email on March 1st.

The winning couple will receive a FREE 3 hour photo couples or engagement photo shoot, and 1 CD with photos from the shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment